RT156115 East Midland Trains ‘Derby - Crewe’
Please can you quote in the comments box on the final ordering page - the original order number and order date, thank you.
If you have Pre-Ordered a model & paid the appropriate deposits, Please click on OPTIONS
Please note - anyone that tries to order without already having paid the deposit and without adding the items required above to the comments box will not be processed.
This highly detailed model is a limited edition EMT Liveried Class 156 with Correct Branding and is limited to 250 pieces only.
We anticipate high demand for this High Specification twin motored, Highly detailed 4mm model. Delivery in expected Late March 2018.
- Driving Motor Second DMS (No Toilet) 57405 (Motorised on this model)
- Driving Motor Second Lavatory DMSL (Toilet) 52405 (Motorised on the model)
- EMT Red Seating, Fitted Toilet, Drivers cab detailing, Operational door lights (On DCC Only), Bi Directional Lighting, Carriage lighting, High Specification Underframe.
- Highly Detailed Labeling by the passenger doors, BSI Couplings, Stainless exhaust cover & full HSE Labelling on bodyshell & underfloor,
- High specification paint finish & Decals.
- Motorised in both cars (As per the prototype) on the rear bogies, fitted with a Low profile, micro geared drive system which allows for a high level of underfloor detailing.
- Destinations: Derby - Crewe.
On F16 & F17 we have CV Changable Passenger Announcemants.
These have been configured according to the main routes operated by the Class 156 units, these being:
CV48 - 0 Derby Crewe
CV48 - 1 Crewe Derby
CV48 - 2 Nottingham Skegness
CV48 - 3 Skegness Nottingham
CV48 - 4 Leicester Lincoln
CV48 - 5 Lincoln Leicester
CV48 - 6 Nottingham Worksop
CV48 - 7 Worksop Nottingham
CV48 - 8 Matlock Newark Castle
CV48 - 9 Newark Castle Matlock
CV48 - 10 Liverpool Lime St Norwich
CV48 - 11 Norwich Liverpool Lime St
CV48 - 12 Peterborough Grimsby Town
CV48 - 13 Grimsby Town Peterborough
CV48 - 14 Doncaster Lincoln
CV48 - 15 Lincoln Doncaster
For example if you set CV48 - 0 and then press release, F16 Announcement will say 'To Derby' (The outwood journey)
If you press and release F17, F17 Announcements will say 'To Crewe' (The return journey)
For the outwood journey of Crewe-Derby instead of Derby-Crewe, set CV48 to 1 instead.
IF you press F16 & F17 and leave it on it will have the Safety messages too!
HOPE YOU LIKE IT
DCC Sound Functions:
- F0 Daytime Running
- F1 Engines Start/Stop
- F2 Playable High Horn
- F3 Playable Low Horn
- F4 Passenger Door Open/Close
- F5 Brake Application when moving / Brake Dump when stationary
- F6 Drivers Door Open/Close
- F7 Compressor Speed Up
- F8 Toilet Discharge
- F9 Variable Speed Flange Squeal
- F10 Dispatch Whistle
- F11 Guard To Driver Buzzer
- F12 Passenger Lighting
- F13 Directional Destination Blind Light
- F14 Automatic Coupling / Uncoupling Sounds
- F16 PA Announcements (CV Changeable)
- F17 PA Announcements (CV Changeable)
- F18 Detonators
- F19 Directional Cab Light
- F20 Night Time Running
- F21 Wabasto Carriage Heater
RT156115 East Midland Trains ‘Derby - Crewe’ (Class 156 Pre-ordered Models)
- Product Code: RT156115 East Midland Trains ‘Derby - Crewe’ (Pre-ordered)
- Ex Tax: £191.67